Welcome to Business Enterprise Scotland
Business Enterprise Scotland is the lead body and national association for Scotlandís Enterprise Trusts. It was established in 1996.
- Represent the interests of our members and provide leadership d during a period of change
- Amongst its membership promote quality standards, the sharing of best practice, networking & staff development
- Facilitate sharing amongst Business Gateway contractors
- Engage with the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, COSLA, MSPs, MPs, other key bodies (eg Chambers of Commerce, Federation of Small Business , Local Enterprise Companies, Institutute of Directors, Local Authorities) and corporates (eg Clearing Banks).
- Non-profit distributing
- Board of 10 drawn from membership
- From membership fees, projects, small contracts and support from the private sector and Scottish Enterprise.